By purchasing a Frontier Girls Membership, you understand and accept the following:
- By purchasing a membership to the Frontier Girls website, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the site. All Terms and Conditions can be found HERE.
- If you are joining an organized Frontier Girls troop, you understand that each troop is independently owned and operated and not associated with Frontier Girls LLC. All background checks, volunteer training, etc. are the responsibility of the troop owner. It is your responsibility as a parent/guardian to ensure that you are comfortable with the troop leadership, structure, and activities before allowing yourself or your minor child to participate. Participation in any youth program that uses the Frontier Girls name is at your own risk.
- You understand that you are purchasing a product and membership to a website, not joining a non-profit organization.
- All materials in the Frontier Girls program and on its websites are for informational purposes only, and is intended as a supplement, not a substitute, for information and safety procedures put forth by professionals in the field. While we have done our best to make information current, this information is in no way to be considered all-inclusive and does NOT include comprehensive training in personnel practices and procedures, safety procedures or child development. Use of these materials is at your own risk. Any youth program or individual that uses the Frontier Girls name and uses Frontier Girls Content, Service or Websites is not a division, branch, or department of Frontier Girls LLC. Their relative status is that of an independent purchaser and licensee (the purchaser) and provider and licensor (Frontier Girls LLC) of the Frontier Girls Content.
* At this time the only payment gateway we accept online is Paypal. If you do not wish to pay via Paypal, please print out the registration form and mail it along with a check for $25 to:
17040 Austin Lane
Cottonwood, Ca 96022
By purchasing a membership to the Frontier Girls website, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the site. All Terms and Conditions can be found HERE.
Your Frontier Girls membership will automatically renew though Paypal each year on your anniversary date to make sure your membership stays current. If you do not wish to have the auto pay feature, you can cancel it through your paypal account or via the unsubscribe button on the membership page. If you have any problems, just email firstname.lastname@example.org