Wanting a cute, festive decoration for your home? We've got you covered! These paper pumpkins are not only adorable but super easy to make. You will need:
A hole punch
Glue or a stapler
Green pipe cleaner
1. Cut 5 strips of orange paper (whatever length is fine).
2. Gather your strips of paper and hole punch them at the end. Put a brad through the hole, lay your strips flat and fan them out.
3. Fold the strips of paper up into the middle. Glue or staple each strip together at the top until you have the shape of a pumpkin.
4. Use a green pipe cleaner for the stem. Fold the tip down about half way and twist until the pipe cleaner looks like a pumpkin stem. Glue or staple to the top of the pumpkin.
5. Take a decorative flower and hole punch the middle. Glue or staple it to the stem. Your finished!