Frontier Girls does not have a national organized fundraiser. Each Frontier Girls troop plans and implements their own fundraising activities, and keeps 100% of the money earned.
Some possible fundraising examples include:
- Bake sales
- Car Washes
- Craft Sales
- Product Sales; cookie dough, wrapping paper, candy bars, flower bulbs, etc.
- Spaghetti feeds
- Local Business Promotions (% of profits from certain sales)
Members may not sell any products or perform any service that may possibly disparage, bring into disrepute, or derogate the Frontier Girls organization or its members. Members will not promote goods or services that, at the discretion of Frontier Girls, may possibly diminish the goodwill of the Frontier Girls name or be viewed any way to be obscene, pornographic, sexual or violent or to encourage any activities deemed unlawful.
While not all fundraisers require you to sell a product, some troops prefer this method. Below are some companies whose products we support and who offer fundraising opportunities. This list is not all inclusive and if you know of another great product, let us know so that we can add it to the list.
1. Adirondack Maple Store - http://adirondackmaplestore.com/
- Sell quarts of pure organic maple syrup.
- 100% Natural and Organic (no chemicals)
- Three times as sweet as cane sugar and can be used in place of cane
- Less calories than cane sugar
- Contains natural antioxidants (manganese and zinc) which are good for us.
2. PartyLite Candles - http://www.partylite.com/en-us/pages/fundraisers/fundraisers.asp
- Reach your goals faster with 50% profit on total product sales
- Exclusive fragrance formulas create the best-burning candles
- It's simple! Choose from two candle styles and ten fragrances
- No sorting and no storing, PartyLite ships directly to the seller
- A local PartyLite Consultant will support you every step of the way
3. Sees Candy - http://fr.sees.com/
- Enjoy a variety of our bestselling products!
- Highly profitable (varies by item)
- Easy-to-use sales tools - color flyer with pre-sell form on back