The Leadership Award was designed to encourage girls to take on leadership responsibilities and exhibit leadership skills. This award can be earned once at every level (it is not available to Penguins). To earn the Leadership Award, you must do the following:
1. Earn the Make A Difference Award at your level.
2. Memorize the Frontier Girls Motto, Promise, and Creed.
3. Earn the Take the Lead badge at your level.
4. Earn at least 3 character badges that relate to leadership such as responsibility, diligence, honesty, or patience, and be able to explain how they are useful to a good leader.
5. (Dolphins and above) Hold a leadership position either within the troop or within another group in your community (through school, church, etc.)
This award is worn around the level tab. It remains on the vest when advancing levels. Pin says, "Leadership Award" around the level gem.